New Moon Spa Protocols
May 4, 2020
NEW MOON SPA & SALON
- Disinfect all touch points hourly and after every interaction
- Front desk team disinfecting the entire desk area between each guest interaction
- Front desk workspace disinfected throughout the day- includes computer keyboard, phones, door handles, light switches and POS equipment
- All doors and door handles sanitized throughout the shift with each guest entering or exiting the area
- Retail area sprayed with disinfectant after each guest
- Waiting area chairs/couches should be removed or spaced in such a manner to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Leather chaise lounges sanitized after each guest
- Place signage in window to notify guests of our diligence in practicing proper safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer available within the salon/retail/treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub clean and disinfect all non-porous surfaces. By appointment only. Single use only.
- Infrared Sauna –By appointment only. Single use only.
- Fitness Room – Single party use. Clean and disinfect equipment. Bike #2 will not be scheduled for use to create a 6ft distancing.
- Salon Work Stations.
–Clean and disinfect all hair tools/supplies, drawers, chairs, and containers for storage.
-All items on nail stations must either be new, never used or cleaned and disinfected.
-Clean and disinfect all shampoo bowls, tubs, handles, hoses, spray nozzles, shampoo & pedicure chairs.
-Turn on pedicure jets and let disinfectant solution circulate for 10min.
-Ensure all single use materials are new.
-Employees should wear a clean smock between each guest. Smocks should be laundered after each use or use disposable smocks and dispose of the smock after use on a guest.
- Treatment Rooms.
-Clean and disinfect equipment and treatment tables.
-Ensure all single use items are new.
– All linens changed between guests.
- PPE such as gloves, drapes and linens should be changed between each client. These used items will be cleaned and disinfected or discarded in a closed container.
- Guests of the Salon.
-Appointments only. No walk-ins.
-Payments only by Credit/Debit cards. No cash. Using credit card on file.
-Curbside retail will continue.
-Minimum of one patron per service provider in business at any one time. Parent is allowed if a minor child is receiving haircut.
-Guests should avoid touching products that they do not plan to purchase.
-Guests will be asked to wait in their car or the outdoor seating patio until provider is ready for their service.
-Guests will be asked before entering if they have had a fever or cough in the last 14 days or have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days.
-Temperature checks will be given to guests. Anyone above 100.4 will be sent home and appointment canceled.
-Stagger appointments to eliminate multiple people checking in and out at the same time.
-More time between guests so people are not checking in and out at the same time.
-Schedule every other workstation to create a minimum of 6ft distance between guests having services.
– Each guest should be draped with a clean cape. Capes should be laundered or disinfected after each use or use disposable capes and dispose of the cape after it is used.