Social Distancing & Sanitization Protocols
What are policies for guests of the Salon?
- Appointments only. No walk-ins.
- Payments only made by Credit/Debit cards. No cash. Using credit card on file.
- Curbside retail will continue.
- Minimum of one patron per service provider in business at any one time. Parent is allowed if a minor child is receiving haircut.
- Guests should avoid touching products that they do not plan to purchase.
- Guests will be asked to wait in their car or the outdoor seating patio until provider is ready for their service.
- Guests will be asked before entering if they have had a fever or cough in the last 14 days or have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Temperature checks will be given to guests. Anyone above 100.4 will be sent home and appointment canceled.
- Stagger appointments to eliminate multiple people checking in and out at the same time.
- More time between guests so people are not checking in and out at the same time.
- Schedule every other workstation to create a minimum of 6ft distance between guests having services.
- Each guest should be draped with a clean cape. Capes should be laundered or disinfected after each use or use disposable capes and dispose of the cape after it is used.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting lobbies and common areas?
- We disinfect all touch points hourly and after every interaction.
- The front desk team is disinfecting the entire desk area between each guest interaction.
- The front desk workspace is disinfected throughout the day – includes computer keyboard, phones, door handles, light switches and POS equipment.
- All doors and door handles are sanitized throughout the shift with each guest entering or exiting the area.
- Our retail area is sprayed with disinfectant after each guest.
- Waiting area chairs/couches should be removed or spaced in such a manner to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Leather chaise lounges are sanitized after each guest
- Signage has been placed in windows to notify guests of our diligence in practicing proper safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer is available within the salon/retail/treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub is cleaned and disinfected all non-porous surfaces. By appointment only. Single use only.
- Infrared Sauna – By appointment only. Single use only.
- Fitness Room – Single party use. Cleaning and disinfecting equipment. Bike #2 will not be scheduled for use to create 6ft distancing.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting salon work stations?
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all hair tools/supplies, drawers, chairs, and containers for storage.
- All items on nail stations must either be new, never used or cleaned and disinfected.
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all shampoo bowls, tubs, handles, hoses, spray nozzles, shampoo & pedicure chairs.
- We turn on pedicure jets and let disinfectant solution circulate for 10min.
- We ensure all single use materials are new.
- Employees wear a clean smock between each guest. Smocks should be laundered after each use or use disposable smocks and dispose of the smock after use on a guest.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting treatment rooms?
- We clean and disinfect equipment and treatment tables.
- We ensure all single use items are new.
- All linens are changed between guests.
- PPE such as gloves, drapes and linens should be changed between each client. These used items will be cleaned and disinfected or discarded in a closed container.
Reservations & Cancellations
What are reservation protocols?
Spa services are available by appointment only. We recommend calling as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. A credit card or gift certificate is required when making reservations.
What are cancellation/change policies?
We request the courtesy of a 24-hour cancellation and change of services and/or times notice for all Spa and Salon services. Cancellations and changes of less than 24 hours or no-shows will be charged at 80%.
If you arrive late, we will do our best to accommodate the remainder of your service.
What are cancellation policies for Bridal Parties and Groups?
We require a 2-week cancellation.
Note: We value your privacy and will not share collected personal information to third parties.