Social Distancing & Sanitization Protocols
What are policies for guests of the Salon?
- Reservations are recommended as most people are booking in advance.
- We accept cash, Crescent Hotel & Spa Gift Cards, credit, and debit cards.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting lobbies and common areas?
- Hand sanitizer is available within the salon/retail/treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub is cleaned and disinfected all non-porous surfaces. By appointment only. Single party use.
- Infrared Sauna – By appointment only.
- Fitness Room – Single party use. Cleaning and disinfecting equipment.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting salon work stations?
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all hair tools/supplies, drawers, chairs, and containers for storage.
- All items on nail stations must either be new, never used or cleaned and disinfected.
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all shampoo bowls, tubs, handles, hoses, spray nozzles, shampoo & pedicure chairs.
- We turn on pedicure jets and let disinfectant solution circulate for 10min.
- We ensure all single use materials are new.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting treatment rooms?
- We clean and disinfect equipment and treatment tables.
- We ensure all single use items are new.
- All linens are changed between guests.
- PPE such as gloves, drapes and linens should be changed between each client. These used items will be cleaned and disinfected or discarded in a closed container.
Reservations & Cancellations
What are reservation protocols?
We accept walk-ins however, we recommend calling as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. A credit card or debit card is required when making reservations.
What are cancellation/change policies?
CANCELLATION POLICIES AND FEES:
The New Moon Spa & Salon is often at 100% capacity. Should you need to cancel, reschedule or change your service or service time:
- For individuals we require 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
- For Wedding Parties and Large groups we require 72 hour notice.
- The Bridal Studio requires a 2 week notice.
- Any cancellations with less than the required notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments without notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service.
When you schedule your appointment with us, you are agreeing to these policies. Payment of services is upon checkout. You will not otherwise be billed unless you do not cancel within the time listed above or a no show.
If you arrive late, we will do our best to accommodate the remainder of your service.
What are cancellation policies for Bridal Parties and Groups?
We require a 2-week cancellation.
Note: We value your privacy and will not share collected personal information to third parties.