Social Distancing & Sanitization Protocols
What are policies for guests of the Salon?
- Reservations are recommended as most people are booking in advance.
- We accept cash, Crescent Hotel & Spa Gift Cards, credit, and debit cards.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting lobbies and common areas?
- The front desk workspace is disinfected throughout the day – includes computer keyboard, phones, door handles, light switches and POS equipment.
- All doors and door handles are sanitized throughout the shift.
- Waiting area chairs/couches are spaced in such a manner to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Signage has been placed in windows to notify guests of our diligence in practicing proper safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer is available within the salon/retail/treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub is cleaned and disinfected all non-porous surfaces. By appointment only. Single party use.
- Infrared Sauna – By appointment only.
- Fitness Room – Single party use. Cleaning and disinfecting equipment. Bike #2 will not be scheduled for use to create 6ft distancing unless you are in the same party.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting salon work stations?
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all hair tools/supplies, drawers, chairs, and containers for storage.
- All items on nail stations must either be new, never used or cleaned and disinfected.
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all shampoo bowls, tubs, handles, hoses, spray nozzles, shampoo & pedicure chairs.
- We turn on pedicure jets and let disinfectant solution circulate for 10min.
- We ensure all single use materials are new.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting treatment rooms?
- We clean and disinfect equipment and treatment tables.
- We ensure all single use items are new.
- All linens are changed between guests.
- PPE such as gloves, drapes and linens should be changed between each client. These used items will be cleaned and disinfected or discarded in a closed container.
Reservations & Cancellations
What are reservation protocols?
Spa services are available by appointment only. We recommend calling as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. A credit card or debit card is required when making reservations.
What are cancellation/change policies?
We request the courtesy of a 24-hour cancellation and change of services and/or times notice for all Spa and Salon services. Cancellations and changes of less than 24 hours or no-shows will be charged at 80%.
If you arrive late, we will do our best to accommodate the remainder of your service.
What are cancellation policies for Bridal Parties and Groups?
We require a 2-week cancellation.
Note: We value your privacy and will not share collected personal information to third parties.