Social Distancing & Sanitization Protocols
What are policies for guests of the Salon?
- Reservations are recommended as most people are booking in advance.
- We accept cash, Crescent Hotel & Spa Gift Cards, credit, and debit cards.
- Minimum of one patron per service provider in business at any one time. Parent is allowed if a minor child is receiving haircut.
- Guests should avoid touching products that they do not plan to purchase.
- Temperature checks will be given to guests and employees. Anyone above 100.4 will be sent home and appointment canceled.
- Masks are required at this time with a few exceptions: face down on the massage table, during an actual facial or makeup service, and inside the sauna and hot tub.
- Schedule every other workstation to create a minimum of 6ft distance between guests having services.
- Each guest should be draped with a clean cape. Capes should be laundered or disinfected after each use or use disposable capes and dispose of the cape after it is used.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting lobbies and common areas?
- The front desk workspace is disinfected throughout the day – includes computer keyboard, phones, door handles, light switches and POS equipment.
- All doors and door handles are sanitized throughout the shift.
- Waiting area chairs/couches are spaced in such a manner to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Signage has been placed in windows to notify guests of our diligence in practicing proper safety measures.
- Hand sanitizer is available within the salon/retail/treatment rooms.
- Hot Tub is cleaned and disinfected all non-porous surfaces. By appointment only. Single party use.
- Infrared Sauna – By appointment only.
- Fitness Room – Single party use. Cleaning and disinfecting equipment. Bike #2 will not be scheduled for use to create 6ft distancing unless you are in the same party.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting salon work stations?
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all hair tools/supplies, drawers, chairs, and containers for storage.
- All items on nail stations must either be new, never used or cleaned and disinfected.
- Stylists are cleaning and disinfecting all shampoo bowls, tubs, handles, hoses, spray nozzles, shampoo & pedicure chairs.
- We turn on pedicure jets and let disinfectant solution circulate for 10min.
- We ensure all single use materials are new.
How is New Moon Spa disinfecting treatment rooms?
- We clean and disinfect equipment and treatment tables.
- We ensure all single use items are new.
- All linens are changed between guests.
- PPE such as gloves, drapes and linens should be changed between each client. These used items will be cleaned and disinfected or discarded in a closed container.
Reservations & Cancellations
What are reservation protocols?
Spa services are available by appointment only. We recommend calling as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. A credit card or debit card is required when making reservations.
What are cancellation/change policies?
We request the courtesy of a 24-hour cancellation and change of services and/or times notice for all Spa and Salon services. Cancellations and changes of less than 24 hours or no-shows will be charged at 80%.
If you arrive late, we will do our best to accommodate the remainder of your service.
What are cancellation policies for Bridal Parties and Groups?
We require a 2-week cancellation.
Note: We value your privacy and will not share collected personal information to third parties.